MyRecordPool [Regarding New Signups]

admin
Site Admin

Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:16 pm

Hello,

We have had the sign-ups closed around early October and there is a lot of e-mails and people asking wanting to sign up while I understand you may see what you like is not all 100% operational. What I mean is we had problems since last month that still happening today of this post. Is not a sugarcoated answer. It is what it is. I figure I say straight up like so you (if you're new) wanting to sign up know the reason behind this. At first it was for other reasons but once we started seeing different problems we figure is for the best to keep it closed.

If you're a new user you're expecting a level of service website up, content posted, good speeds etc. We had problems with the website staying up obviously we don't want it to be like that but it has been. While members who have been here for a while know that isn't the case otherwise they wouldn't be here ...right? *knocks on wood*

That being said we don't want to disappoint anyone new thinking you're getting the best uptime as we are still struggling but for better or worse we have improved since last month. That being said be patient we don't want you to have expectations that aren't happening right now. The current members understand or have an idea that this isn't the normal thing of us and working to improve it.

If you're a DJ and need content right now sorry to say we don't want your money - we prefer fixing and optimizing to the original format before we let you in. We aren't money greedy either as our price is the lowest for the content/speed but right now lacking uptime 100%. $9.99/month is what we charge and we expect it to keep it like that.

Just think about it like this - if another site had problems will they tell you upfront about it? Will they have an open-forum that anyone can see about problems they have? NO. They will mostly let you pay and find out is not what you expected of them. This does hurt us but we rather be straight-up and tell you why. We are linking any new questions about signing up to this page.
If you ever need help, question, problem the best method to get help from us is e-mail. [email protected]
admin
Site Admin

Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:46 am

We have been stable for a couple of weeks now and things are running smooth again. We estimate to open sign-ups again on December.

Thanks
If you ever need help, question, problem the best method to get help from us is e-mail. [email protected]ail.ch